How do I use the Faculty Searchable Database to find Spelman College experts across disciplines?
You can search existing research profiles by discipline, department, or keywords (e.g. cognitive development, choreography, or data science). Alternatively, you can search for a particular faculty member's research profile by entering her or his name.
- Search will look for partial words or names. For example:
- Entering nano in the expertise box will return entries that match Nanocrystals, Nanoscience, etc.
- Entering Koe in the name box will return entries that match Koehl, Koenig, and Koenigsberg.
- Searches are not case sensitive; entering Robert or RObeRT or rOBERT or robert will yield identical results.
- For name searches, we recommend that you search by last name. Please note that only Spelman College faculty members with permanent academic appointments are listed in this database. Please contact ORIC@spelman.edu with any questions you may have.
This searchable database will allow you to find faculty members by department or keywords and will list the research interests of each faculty member who is in the database. Note: This is not a list of job postings, rather research interest areas.
For Spelman College Faculty: To modify an existing entry, please login to your faculty profile.
For Faculty and Staff: If your information is incorrect or needs to be added, email us at ORIC@spelman.edu.